Choose A Firm You Can Count On
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
After graduating from law school, Ms. Faucette worked as an assistant district attorney at the Douglas County District Attorney's Office, where she prosecuted numerous felony cases. Ms. Faucette later left the District Attorney's Office and began working as a bankruptcy attorney for one of the largest bankruptcy filers in Atlanta, Georgia, where she gained invaluable experience handling thousands of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases.
Armed with criminal and bankruptcy law expertise, as well as extensive trial experience, Ms. Faucette decided to establish The Faucette Law Firm to provide clients not only with excellent legal representation, but also superior customer service. Ms. Faucette not only has developed a reputation for providing aggressive trial representation to her clients, but she is also known for her unwavering dedication and accessibility to her clients. Ms. Faucette strives to provide her clients with the representation they need and the service they deserve.
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, Mississippi
- University of Mississippi
- Honors: University Speech Team, Member
- Major: English
- National qualifier in the debate competitions, American Forensics Association
Current Employment Position
- Douglas County District Attorney’s Office, Assistant district attorney